Utah Salt Lake Temple

Utah Salt Lake Temple

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

About Me

My name is Cindy

I'm 19 years old, I'm Brazilian and I'm a Mormon.


I want to start my first post telling you a little bit about myself. Usually my friends would refer to me as a different girl. Maybe it's because I'm that girl who refuses to change who she is just to fit in, or maybe it's because of my faith or even because of my style. The fact is that I'm just an ordinary girl living an extraordinary life.

 I'm from Fortaleza, a beautiful city in the northeast coast from Brazil. I always liked to travel and meet new people, learn from other cultures and new languages. I'm passionate about life, a citizen of the world, a fashion lover and future mormon missionary.

I finished the high school when I was 16 and I started to study Chemical Engineering at DeVry Brazil University. When I turned 18 I requested my passport and my first international travel was to the United States with my mother. We visited Las Vegas, in Nevada and Salt Lake City, West Jordan, Murray and Riverton, in Utah. One of my biggest dreams is to travel around the world.

At my age, the most part of my school friends were partying every weekend, dating three guys at a time and worried about the college final exams. Of course I like to party, I used to have a boyfriend and for sure I care about my grades, but I know that life is much more. 

My whole life I had this strong feeling that I'm here on earth to do my best, to make the difference.  I always felt this urge to share my happiness with everyone I care about. This is one of the reasons why I decided to serve a mission.

If you want to know more about the members of the church and about our beliefs I recomend you to visit the mormon.org website.
If you want to know more about who am I and my adventures, keep following my blog and check out my Instagram account.

See you soon!



Cindy Gomes :)




No comments:

Post a Comment